Packed with all the power and benefits of hemp seeds, these baked falafel balls are a super flavourful meal or snack.
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 cup of your preferred approved herbs
- ½ small onion, minced
- 5 tbsp hemp seed hearts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the chickpeas with the herbs until grainy but well broken down.
- Add in the onion, hemp seed hearts, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown, flipping once half-way through.
- Serve with raw sesame "tahini" butter.