This yummy breakfast porridge has an ingredient you'll never guess...
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup finely grated zucchini, peeled
- 1 cup homemade walnut milk
- 1 tbs raw sesame "tahini" butter
- Pinch of sea salt salt
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- Toppings of choice
- Mix hemp, homemade walnut milk, and grated zucchini in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer gently for up to five minutes until zucchini is cooked.
- Towards the end of the cooking time add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed and thickened.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add your toppings. Eat immediately.