You won't believe how incredibly easy and simple it's to make this delicious "cream cheese" spread, that will leave your taste buds asking for more! Serve with chopped veggies or spread on spelt toast - the sky is the limit!
- 1 1/2 cups hemp seeds
- 2 key limes, juice and zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Spring water, as needed
- 1 small bunch of dill or any other approved herb of your liking
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Add the hemp seeds, key lime juice and zest to your blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Season with sea salt and pour in a bit of warm spring water if needed.
- When the mix is completely blended, add in the dill or approved herbs and blend for a few more seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl or store in a sealed container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.