Treat yourself to this amazing french desert, with an alkaline-electric twist!
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts, ground
- 3/4 cup homemade walnut milk
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tbs date sugar
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 key lime, juiced
- 1 tbs agave syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the berries, key lime juice, and agave syrup. Bring to the boil, and then reduce the heat to low and simmer until berries are soft.
- Combine the ground hemp hearts, homemade walnut milk, date sugar, half of the grapeseed oil, and sea salt.
- Heat the rest of the grapeseed oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup of the batter. Swirl the pan around until you have a thin crepe then cook for 1 minute, or until golden on each side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fill the crepes with the berry concoction, and fold in four parts. You can serve with extra agave syrup and berries on the side.