A healthy snack or dessert made with berries and burro bananas, and thickened with nutrient-rich hemp seeds!
- 2 just ripe (not overripe) burro bananas
- 2 cups organic berries (any kind, except cranberries)
- 2 tbsp homemade soft-jelly coconut milk
- Agave syrup, to taste
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Add bananas, berries, and homemade soft-jelly coconut milk to a food processor or high-speed blender, and mix to combine.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if needed, adding your desired amount of agave syrup. Blend to combine.
- Next, add hemp seeds and pulse to combine. Transfer to 3-4 serving dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate to chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Serve with homemade berry compote, or just more berries and banana slices.