You won't believe how relaxed you'll feel after having one of these waffles for breakfast in the morning!
- 1 ½ cups spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons date sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups homemade walnut milk
- 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
- 2 droppers of Dr. Sebi's Full Spectrum Hemp-Extract Drops
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Agave syrup, to taste
- Whisk together dry ingredients. Incorporate wet ingredients.
- Turn on the waffle iron. Let the batter rise while the waffle iron heats up.
- Brush the waffle iron with a small amount of grapeseed oil. Pour the batter into the waffle iron.
- Cook until golden.
- Serve with blueberries and agave syrup.