There's nothing more grounding than having your morning cup of tea outdoors. Pair it with this rich, sweet hemp creamer, and your day will be off to a great start!
- ½ cup shelled hemp seeds
- ½ cup walnuts
- 4 cups spring water, divided
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Place the hemp seeds and walnuts in your blender with half of the water. Blend until relatively smooth and creamy, 1 to 2 minutes. You will still see some little bits of hemp seed, that's okay.
- Add the remaining water, agave syrup and sea salt, and blend until relatively smooth and creamy.
- Strain the hemp creamer through a nut milk bag or through a sieve lined with a few layers of cheesecloth.
- If chilling any leftovers, stir before serving - it will separate a bit.