Over 20% of the world’s population experience ongoing and debilitating pain.
Fortunately, Mother Nature provided a remarkable herb to heal pain away.
Dr. Sebi’s Full Spectrum CBD Products - made from natural hemp flowers and leaves - can ease pain effectively.
What is Pain?
“Make one healthy choice every day.” – Dr. Sebi
Pain is a complex mixture of neural sensations and emotions, indicating something in the body needs attention. Signals of pain are designed to keep us safe and guide us to take action. Sadly, most people are used to suppressing pain and not listening to what the body is communicating.
- Acute Pain: is caused by physical harm to the body, like an injury, cut, fracture, or burn. Pain receptors send a signal from the site of injury to the brain that we interpret as pain. This directs us to take action to stop or treat the cause of pain.
- Chronic Pain: goes on for weeks, months, or years. Often, there is no specific site of current trauma or injury causing the pain, and patients find it hard to get others to understand their painful experience.
- Nociceptive Pain: is caused by internal tissue damage, inflammation, or trauma to the body, including exposure to toxins and chemicals. Specialized receptors detect damage to the skin, bones, muscles, internal organs, connective tissue, and joints.
- Neuropathic Pain: is often felt as a shooting pain. This is the result of the body’s nervous system sustaining damage. This type of pain is triggered internally, for example, damage done to nerves by prolonged elevated blood sugar levels, as seen in people with diabetic neuropathy.
Stuck in Pain?
Pain can also be an emotional experience. Past traumas, stress, and psychological issues add to our understanding of pain. For many people, it can be hard to let go of the pain. Even if we are suffering, there are some surprising advantages to being in pain:
- Comfort: persistent pain can become a comfort zone.
- Energy: being a victim means receiving energy in the form of sympathy and care from others.
- Safety: Chronic physical pain can result from a mental threat rather than a physical one. For example, a child being bullied at school develops a genuine pain in the stomach that allows them to stay at home, away from the threat of the bully.
Reducing Pain Naturally
“Healing has to be consistent with life itself. If it isn’t, then it’s not healing. The components have to be from life.” – Dr. Sebi
There are natural ways to encourage healing from physical pain:
Acidic foods and toxins create inflammation. This inflammation contributes to the whole body experiencing any type of pain. If you experience any kind of pain (joint, muscular, emotional), try reducing inflammation by eating only Dr. Sebi’s Approved Foods. This will naturally reduce the pain. Many people keep feeding the inflammation and have no idea how much harm they are causing to the rest of their bodies.
Physical Movement, Meditation, and Mindfulness:
Gentle exercise releases feel-good neurotransmitters and hormones that boost your mood and block the signals of pain to your brain. Moving your muscles stimulates the flow of lymph, removing inflammatory toxins and increasing cellular nutrition. Even light stretches can help your body breathe and move better, allowing more oxygen to flow through your body and creating more energy, so give it a try!
Becoming aware of your breath helps your body and mind to relax, which can alleviate physical pain. Some pain types only affect you when your mind is distracted – bringing attention to the present moment can reduce pain by itself. Detach from the pain by focusing on what you can see, hear, smell, and touch in your immediate environment.
Treating Pain with CBD
Hemp CBD (cannabidiol) is a natural and safe treatment for pain and inflammation. CBD interacts with multiple regions of the central nervous system involved with generating the sensations of pain.
The result is a profound reduction in the intensity and duration of acute, chronic, nociceptive, and neuropathic pain.
CBD also modulates and suppresses inflammation throughout the body and the brain and organs, making it a powerful tool for addressing the underlying causes of pain. CBD also encourages rest and relaxation, giving your body the time to heal itself.
Dr. Sebi’s Full Spectrum CBD Drops and Capsules are designed to resolve pain rapidly. These premium CBD products offer deep physical and mental relaxation, soothing pain relief, and a boost to your body’s innate healing mechanisms.
If you’re in pain, you don’t have to keep suffering. Experience the potent benefits of CBD today. Our bodies were designed to experience pleasure and joy. Pain should only be a temporary experience guiding us to take action.
Are you listening to what your body has to say?