Arthritis figures have been severely underreported. The latest data shows an alarming one in three adults has arthritis. It gets worse.
By 2040 it’s predicted that one in two adults (aged 18 to 65) will have arthritis - half the adult population will develop a debilitating and painful disability over the next 20 years!
Arthritis is one of the most expensive conditions to treat, because entire joints are replaced surgically, at great cost, and immense profit. Fortunately, Dr. Sebi taught us about the real culprit behind this incapacitating condition.
What is Arthritis really?
More than 100 types of arthritis have been labeled. Each type has unique characteristics making it slightly different in patterns of pain, symptoms and cellular dysfunction. But, let’s step away from detailed definitions, to see the bigger picture:
Osteoarthritis: Supposedly from ‘overuse’ of joints. Did anybody tell you we have a limited step count? Should knees and hips have a warranty? Does the zebra worry about overusing its legs? No. Joints do not ‘wear out’ they are being damaged.
Rheumatoid arthritis: Attributed to our immune system deciding to ‘attack’ the body. Over thousands of years our immune systems have protected us, and all other mammals. Now, suddenly it’s damaging the person it evolved to protect? Is it more likely that something is destroying our immune response?
Psoriatic arthritis: This variation is found in people with psoriasis. Many skin conditions, like psoriasis, are because the body desperately needs to shed toxins through the skin, as internally it can’t cope. People with psoriasis also have joint pain, swelling, and chronic inflammation.
Full-spectrum hemp CBD reduces the pain, swelling, and stiffness of all types of arthritis. CBD tackles the underlying inflammation, and the symptoms.
Instead of looking at the differences between types of arthritis, let’s look at the similarities and associations with other conditions.
- 50% of adults with heart disease also have arthritis.
- 50% of adults with diabetes also have arthritis.
Can you guess the connection?
One-third of people who are obese also have arthritis. Not because of their weight – the body actually adapts to excess pounds by growing the living matrix of bone. They have arthritis because they eat processed food packed with inflammatory toxins that disrupt metabolic hormones and drive obesity.
- 30% of people with arthritis also have anxiety.
- 25% of people with arthritis have heart disease.
- 20% of people with arthritis have respiratory conditions.
- 18% of people with arthritis experience major depression.
- 15% of people with arthritis have diabetes.
Luck or Lifestyle?
Why do we see these patterns of symptoms?
Do some people just have really bad genetic luck?
No. Less than 5% of disease is genetic.
The true answer is remarkably simple.
- Inflammation in the brain prevents oxygen, nutrients, and energy from reaching cells while letting metabolic waste build-up. This neurological ‘threat’ is sensed as anxiety.
- Inflammation in the cardiovascular system (blood vessels and heart), made worse by stress, elevates blood pressure and leads to heart disease.
- Inflammation in the lungs causes mucus to build up, preventing the exchange of gasses (oxygen for carbon dioxide) and breathing is restricted.
- Inflammation in the gut prevents us from making the neurotransmitters needed to feel happy and motivate activity.
- Inflammation in the pancreas reduces the synthesis of digestive enzymes and hormones, impacting our ability to regulate energy with the hormone insulin.
Many people with arthritis don’t know they have these associated conditions. Symptoms can be subtle at first, and usually, just the biggest problem (excruciating pain on movement) is ‘diagnosed’ (labeled).
The root cause of disease is inflammation. Mainly from our food, but also due to toxins in our environment. Pets, and animals in captivity, get arthritis, wild animals do not.
The True Cost of Arthritis
We now have 100 different labels for arthritis. There are also 100 different names used for sugar to hide it on food labels, and 60 names for MSG – creating complexity stops us from seeing the real issue (deceptive marketing is used in many industries).
- 100 million outpatient visits are due to arthritis (17% of hospital admissions).
- 1 million knees and hips are replaced each year (4.3% of hospital revenue).
- The Arthritis Industry is worth over $140 billion per year (about $2,100 per patient).
Our aging population is a goldmine for industries profiting from arthritis, and the market is expanding rapidly.
“A society that keeps cures a secret so they can continue to sell medication for huge profits is not a real society but a huge mental asylum.” – Dr. Sebi.
The Internal Fire
The word inflammation comes from the Latin word flammare, meaning "to catch fire." Your body uses biological messengers (called cytokines) to let the immune system know something needs fixing - like sounding a fire alarm.
But, what if the fire alarm keeps going off when there is no fire? Arthritis, and many other conditions, are due to chronic (ongoing) inflammation. There is no specific ‘wound’ to heal but lots of internal micro-damage creating symptoms.
Any word ending -itis means a type of inflammation:
- Arthritis is inflammation in a joint.
- Appendicitis is inflammation of the appendix.
- Bronchitis is inflammation of bronchial tubes.
- Colitis is inflammation of the colon.
- Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver.
- Laryngitis is inflammation of the larynx (voice box).
- Nephritis is inflammation of nephrons (kidneys).
- Pancreatitis is inflammation of the pancreas.
- Sinusitis is inflammation of the sinuses.
- Tendonitis is inflammation of the tendons.
The inflammatory fire-alarm is the body's natural response to substances causing internal micro-damage:
- Processed and junk foods that can’t be digested.
- Sugar-coating (glycosylation) of blood cells and vessels.
- Harmful contaminants like heavy metals and chemicals.
- Foreign invaders like viruses, fungi, parasites, and bacteria.
- Environmental pollution and electromagnetic radiation.
- Stress and negative emotional states (anger, sadness, etc.).
Fighting Inflammation Naturally
A multi-faceted approach to reducing inflammation will yield more powerful results than just doing one thing, remember it’s a lifestyle (not a diet or a magic pill) and you need to put in the effort.
- Eat More Anti-inflammatory Plants: Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide lists some of the most potent anti-inflammatory foods. Leafy greens, berries, and cherries are loaded with anti-inflammatory antioxidants.
- Eliminate Inflammatory Foods: The usual suspects like wheat, sugar, dairy, alcohol, deep-fried anything, and all processed junk 'foods.' These are the ‘hot sparks’ starting all the internal fires!
- Hydrate with Spring Water: Water fights fire. Being properly hydrated helps your body deal with the stress of inflammation helping nutrients get into cells and getting toxins out.
- Move Your Body: Exercising protects you from stress and inflammation. 20-minutes of activity has an anti-inflammatory effect. Find movement you enjoy, anything that makes you slightly out of breath.
- Rest, Relaxation, and Rejuvenation: Your body repairs itself while you rest. If you're lacking sleep it creates biological stress. Stress stimulates the hormone cortisol. Cortisol is an inflammatory hormone. Reduce stress and get rest.
- Take a Break: Time spent in nature, away from inflammatory technology, is an excellent way to chill yourself out and calm your body down. It’s important to create time for recuperation and doing something different to refresh your mind.
- Try CBD: Cannabinoids, like CBD, boost the immune system's anti-inflammatory response, increasing the production of T-regulatory to reduce chronic inflammation. CBD also reduces the pain and immobility of arthritis while supporting higher-quality sleep.
“I am removing inflammation. That is the basis of all disease.” – Dr. Sebi.
Our premium organic full-spectrum hemp CBD is the ultimate natural anti-inflammatory with the quality you can trust. Support your body to calm down, cool down, and chill out with hemp-CBD.
Don't get burnt by the fire of inflammation. Indulge in bio-electric alkaline foods, keep hydrated, rest well and exercise to fortify your immune system. Be cool, like a cucumber, not burned and inflamed on the inside.